Índice dos Foros Foro das masas críticas galegas

FAQFAQ   BuscarBuscar   MembrosMembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RexistrarseRexistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entra para ver as túas mensaxes privadasEntra para ver as túas mensaxes privadas   Iniciar sesiónIniciar sesión 

How to improve English communication skills?

Publicar novo tema   Responder ao tema    Índice dos Foros -> Masa Crítica Ferrol
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema seguinte  
Autor Mensaxe
Hilton William

Rexistrado: 11 Abr 2019
Mensaxes: 1

MensaxePublicado: Mer Abr 17, 2019 7:56 am    Asunto: How to improve English communication skills? Responder citando

English is a common language. Learning English is quite good if we have good guidance. There may be many ways to do this, but I will share what I did to improve my English skills. In school, I was not even the best student when it came to writing Essays and expressing my thoughts logically in English. However, I realized this fault at the school level itself and worked hard to improve upon it. Somebody told me reading newspapers daily helps in improving English communication skills. So, I started to read English newspaper daily. I was in the 7th standard when I started this, and I did not understand anything from the newspaper in the first few months. It was more or less another language to me. Gradually I began to learn a few things. I began to like every section on Sports, Movies, and Entertainment. buy essays help to improve writing skills. I hardly touched the newspaper daily in my school; my English essays were regularly made fun of in my tuition classes, which I took in 9th standard. My English teacher always made to correct my writing and made me embarrassed by reading out my essays to the entire class. I did not feel good about this. Now, I realize what kind of a method this period served to be in my life. To get rid of the feeling of weakness, I tried to write more Essays. In 9th and 10th standard I wrote at least 30 to 40 essays to improve my writing skills. The first few Essays were an utter flop. But the newspaper readings improved me a lot. Finally, I was being the sole representative of my school in the prestigious Inter-Jesuit Schools Essay Competition. The regular practice had improved my writings. But it was not great enough.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaxe privada Visitar sitio web do autor
Mostrar mensaxes dos últimos:   
Publicar novo tema   Responder ao tema    Índice dos Foros -> Masa Crítica Ferrol Todas as horas son GMT + 1 Hora
Páxina 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Podes publicar novos temas neste foro
Non podes responder a temas neste foro
Non podes editar as túas mensaxes neste foro
Non podes borrar as túas mensaxes neste foro
Non podes votar en enquisas neste foro